The Combined Training event will consist of junior and senior teams of 4 riders.
- Two riders will ride a prelim dressage test and complete a show jumping course of 75cm, horses must not have any BD, BE points or any BS winnings
- Two riders riding a novice dressage test and a show jumping course of 85cm, horses must not have more than 124 BD points, 10 BE points or won more than £225 at BS
- Your horse's vaccination record is up to date. If you have any questions please contact us. If your annual booster is due around the time of the competition/championships then you must ensure that your horse is not injected on any of the 6 days before the competition
- Make sure your hat meets BRC standards (you can find this on the website, or ask a team co-ordinator). You will also need your hat tagged, if it hasn't been already allow enough time on the day for this to be done
- Don't forget to take your passport and vaccination records with you on the day
- Ensure that if you are successful in qualifying that you are available to attend the championships...